PROJE YAPIM LTD.
Details can vary upon request. Number of patients and the units inside are fully customizable. All options can be optimized for the needs of our customers.
This bus is designed as world’s largest ambulance emergency intensive care unit. It is a highly innovatively engineered vehicle, which can be described as a “mobile hospital”. It has every capability for emergency medical response for all kinds of accidents, natural disasters and terrorist attacks.
The ambulance bus includes 8 patient beds, with emergency patient screening monitors with five main vitals. With these monitors, it is possible to track 8 patients’ heart rate, EKG, pulse, blood pressure, saturation and temperature. Also, from the two main monitors, all 8 patients’ information can be visualised at once.
Furthermore, there are 8 cameras in the ambulance bus which enables the users to monitor patients and health professionals to be monitored from anywhere via cell phone. It is possible to connect live to the central hospital and get more professional help for the patients.
Six of the patient beds in the bus can also be used as stretchers to transfer patients from outside. In the vehicle, six doctors and four nurses can work simultaneously. Also, two patient beds are full orthopaedic 4 motors intensive care beds. The second set of beds includes electrical lifts and can be moved automatically.
The ambulance bus includes an oxygen system, which is as developed as the ones in fully equipped hospitals. An oxygen station consisting of 10 pieces of 10 kg oxygen tanks is made. All beds have separate oxygen pipes from the main station. It is possible to give oxygen support to all patients continuously for one week, as well as oxygen vacuuming. Also, four mobile oxygen tanks can be carried to other locations.
Moreover, this ambulance bus does not only have sirens but it can basically talk and prompt other dirvers to “clear the way” and make other announcements. It additionally has 4 giant projectors which can lighten the accident spot and make the task of the health professionals easier.
General properties of mobile ambulance and intensive care unit are summarized below. Details can vary upon request. Number of patients and the units inside are fully customizable. All options can be optimized for the needs of our customers.
- Electrical circuits have been isolated from the main bus circuits, 3 power outlets for each bed, 3 pin, 220V
- Frontal control board with all control units, with an appropriate position inside the driver cabin
- Trackingsystem, and camera system in all directions, recordable, and a video/visual system has been included between driver cabin and patient cabin
- Rear and front camera and 6 interiorcamera sensors with 2 main screens
- Themostmost advanced electromagnetic system that doesn’t interfere with the medical devices.
- All modified controls in English
- 4led warning lights, on front top window and 2 on front bottom window.
- Fixedor movable spotlights on all sides.
- 6 LED700 red, on all sides, with control from driver cabin.
- 2 red LED700 on rear left and right side.
- 2red LED700 on rear center.
- Lights onduring reverse drive.
- Audible alarm system, with more than 5 tones, on the front bumpers with all internal/external emergency and precautions lights.
- 2 refrigerators24V, operated with constant current
- Main vital sign monitor, connected to Life Pack
- Anti-bacterial rockwoolcoveredwalls and ceilings, that are resistant to fire, humidity and
- Polywoodanti-bacterial internal closets 18mm, on right and left side, humid and rot resistant, with Polycarbonate doors to store medical devices and medications
- Bus cabin, covered with HighGrade Aluminium Composite Panel, with voice, humidity and temperature isolated, with no sharp edges
- Plywood patient cabin.18mm, water resistant and isolated, with a vinyl layer and is anti slippery
- Oxygen Station with easy access.
- Oxygen Specs:
- 1-Electrical and manual control valve for oxygen cylinders
- 2- manual handle in case of electrical shutdown
- 3- oxygen digital monitor to display pressure and alarm system in case of decrease in oxygen level
- additionaloxygen valve enabled on 200 pound for every squared inch
- oxygenregulator should be enabled on pressure line 50+10 pound for every squared inch
- theregulator with 100 L/min flow
- ceilmounted solution holder aboverevery bed
- 20 Led internal lights
- 2electrical power adapter for medical devices and AC’s
- Electrical power adaptor of 220V, 3000Watt for backup
- 3 electrical outlets, 220V, for every patient bed, to connect and charge the medical devices, with extra 2 electrical outlets of 12V for every bed
- Fourventilation fansto be operated from patient control board with ventilation holes on the top of patients’ cabin
- 4 fire extinguishers
- 2 ICU beds, and 6 bedswith European Standards, weight load 290 kg, length 170 cm, width 70 cm.
- Folding seats for patients and staff.
- Light reflectedbus controls.
- Handsterilizers for each passenger.
- Clear and dirty water tank and washers.
For your questions and orders firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp & Mobile: +90.542.676 22 22
Ambulance Bus Turkey
Medical Ambulance Bus
EMERGENCY RESPONSE BUS
This bus designed and manufactured in Turkey
Ambulance bus made in Turkey
8 patient capacity mega ambulance bus
hospital bus made in Turkey
custom design ambulance bus
Ambulance bus oxygen system
most bigger ambulance bus in the World
The world’s largest hospital and ambulance bus has 8 patient beds
BIG AMBULANCE BUS
biggest ambulance bus
bus children’s diseases
BUS EMERGENCY RESPONSE
BUS INTENSIVE CARE
bus medical ambulance
clinic service bus
disaster ambulance bus
disaster relief bus
X – Ray Bus
EMERGENCY RESPONSE BUS
examination of the bus
gezici sağlık otobüsü
mobile clinic bus
soldire health first aid bus
kids health bus
inspection and treatment bus
INTENSIVE CARE BUS
itinerant obstetrics bus
medical ambulance bus
MEDICAL AMBULANCE BUSES
medical bus ambulance
medical clinic bus
medical operation bus
Medical response bus
mobile clinic service bus
mobile health bus
women’s Health bus